Thursday, January 20, 2011

You Can't Change Words' Meanings To Suit You

Sarah Palin has gone on Fox News’ Sean Hannity show to explain that the term “blood libel” refers to those "falsely accused of having blood on their hands."

Um, no it does not.

You can’t randomly make up meanings to phrases. It doesn’t work that way.

Either admit that you did not know what the term meant when you used it and apologize or…I can’t think of a way to finish this sentence.

Sarah Palin, I do not think you are stupid, so I am not excusing you from this like many of my contemporaries are. They think you are a fool. I do not.

The more you continue to try to explain yourself, the more all but your most blindly devoted are starting to see you for who you really are.


Just as David Duke is no longer a force to be reckoned with in politics, soon you will not be, either.

I said before, you either knew what you were saying or you didn't, so the choices are racist or stupid.

And you are no idiot. You are dangerous and you need to be democratically removed from politics.

And thank Jesus, you are making that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment