Monday, July 27, 2009

See You Next Tuesday: A Woman You Have To Meet To Believe

Again the usual disclaimer, I will fight tooth and nail any attempts to ban these fucktards from assembling anywhere, anytime, including funerals. Not only is it bad taste, but their presence causes very real pain to grieving families. But free speech is absolute and as much as we hate someone and want to shut them up, we have to resist that urge. We don't want to, but if we want a free country, we have no other choice. Now that that is out of the way, I want to tell you about this cunt I know of. On the one hand, I've had just about enough of this twat. On the other hand, she does make the opposition look really, really bad, so I'm kind torn. I mean what the hell could she possibly have against Isaac Hayes? He was like the smoothest motherfucker who ever lived. I spent a day as his driver when he opened up a club in Chicago. Sat at the bar for both of his sets. It was one of my favorite days. This is the woman who Sean Hannity, a Falwell apologist told this vituperator and shrew that she was

"as mean and as sick and as cruel as anybody that I've ever had on this program"
Again, this was a guy who repeatedly stuck up for Falwell for God's sake. So Once again, Phuck you, Phelps Phamily. Phuck your church. Fuck your God. Because your God does not exist. And fuck you. And I'm pretty sure that the man himself feels the same way I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment