Thursday, September 10, 2009

Swinging Both Ways


Here's my question.
If an adviser should step down for calling his opponents assholes, should a Vice President step down for telling an opponent to go fuck himself?
Come on.  If we're gonna swing it, let's swing it both ways. 

Hippo-critter.  Hippo-critter.  Say one thing and do the oppo-sitter.

Yeah, I'm real mature.  But please enjoy this picture of a hippopotamus. 

But seriously, when did we turn into a nation of pussies?

All joking aside, if you disagree with me politically, please feel free to call me an asshole.  Or tell me to go fuck myself.

If for no other reason than to give me an opportunity to illustrate that I have thicker skin than these people with their pretend, manufactured outrage who demanded the resignation of Van Jones.

And, if you're wondering, I'm listening to:

No comments:

Post a Comment